OUR MISSION STATEMENT
For the well-being of each student, the Wyoming Elementary School staff continually strives in our mission to achieve the following:
In the effort to achieve our mission, we will monitor and
- to develop a spirit of cooperative effort and effective communication between students, parents, teachers, support staff and administration.
- to strive for the highest level of academic achievement.
- to foster growth in the development of a positive self-image.
- to develop self-discipline and responsibility for personal behavior.
- to develop skills necessary to become a contributing member of our democratic society.
- to instill respect for the rights of other people and their cultures.
- to promote the importance of learning as a life-long need.
evaluate the continual process of being an effective school.